I am THANKFUL for my husband ... For his generous heart for giving, his wisdom that keeps our family on the right path, his humor that makes every one roll their eyes and smirk, or belly-gut laugh, we wouldn't want it any other way. For his never-ending family love that shows every day through his stopping the world to listen to his kids, and to me (even when I talk on and on). For his gift of art and seeing the beauty in everything through photography - he can even make a fence post look attractive and unique. For asking me on a date on December 1st, 1990, that started our journey of love-ever-after.
I am THANKFUL for my girl ... For her giggles at life that make me laugh right along with her, her joy of expanding her mind through learning, her sunshine attitude with her sparkling blue eyes, her confident style. For her determination similar to the Energizer Bunny that just will not give up. For her written words and sweet embrace when she just wants to be close. For her love of doing what's right for others, for her support of family and friends. For God granting me the beautiful spirit of my girl in September '98.
I am THANKFUL for my son ... For his passion for facts and solving problems, his focus on making others feel good about themselves, his character. For his awesome hugs and cuddle times that would last hours if there were hours in the days to dedicate. For his strength and confidence. For his love of God's creatures great and small. For his drive of adventure and exploration. For his humor that is quick, funny, and genius really. For his never ending commitment to his family. For God granting me the inspiring spirit of my son in October of 2000.
I am THANKFUL for ... everyday health and safety, my extended family who have created special memories of love and warmth that make me who I am today because of their support and encouragement, a multitude of friends that make me smile and make my days complete with their being them, my Cora who is just a sweet pup that is a constant companion of happy, my faith in a Heavenly Father that knows me inside and out and loves me through strengths and failures.
I am THANKFUL for so very much.
Happy Thanksgiving! May you be surrounded by family connections that kick off the holiday season a little more cheerful, a little more peaceful, a little more happy than what you could ever have imagined. May you find THANKS in the little and big things of life. Blessings to you ~

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving with your family.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!! What a beautiful post and a gorgeous family you have....much to be thankful for! So thankful that God weaved our lives together and I look forward to partnering with you as we follow His path! Have a wonderful day with your family!
Post a Comment