Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something to do while I'm powered off

I am taking a break from blogging to enjoy some family time for the next two weeks.  While I am away I thought you might like to read one of my favorite places online. While this blog goes through streaks in posting (afterall, this kid started blogging two years ago while in third grade!), I always check in to see what the newest write up might be.

Banana's Book Blog 
This girl knows how to read some books! I suspect that the author reads more than she can keep up with writing on her blog. I sense that she can read a substantial book in a week's time, that she always has one book going at all times, and that she can retell the story and insert her opinion. I could probably tell you with some certainty that this blogger is a top student that receives above rankings on reading and writing test scores because it is her favorite subject-ever. I have a feeling that this blog author has a future in the business of books; whether it is going to be as a book critique, an author, owning a book store, working at a library, or becoming a teacher.  I sense that this girl has her act together.

I am proud of my Banana!!  xoxo!!

1 comment:

knitknerd said...

Wow - very cool - Now I can check here instead of having hubby pre-read everything the oldest boy wants to read.

I give that blog a chocolate covered frozen banana for coolness.
Let her know!
;)