Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photo Journal - Our Personal Amazon River

Our trip up the Amazon River; an absolute favorite place at this camping location. It is peaceful. The water is so shallow you can see the bottom and the large fish zooming beneath the boat. A complete paradise, a glimpse of Heaven, a relaxer's dream.

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

How picturesque and peaceful and not a soul in sight but for your family. I bet the dog loves it. Is it a poodle or Portugese Water Dog?

Elle J said...

Tina ~ it was gorgeous! And the dog loved it too. It is a Portugese Water Dog.

Tina in CT said...

In your last pictures, I can see the bottom of the river - such clear water.

Where's your dog?

Elle J said...

Tina ~ Cora vacations with the Breeder that we purchased her from. She has a large piece of property that is fully fenced that the beagles run and get their exercise. Cora comes home well exercised and tired from all her play. This time she got to vacation with 4 other beagles. It is perfect.

While I wouldn't mind taking her camping, she would have to be on leash the entire time and my parent's dog is still very much puppy. Not sure how much the two would be relaxing for the remainder of us. =)

Shannon said...

So beautiful and looks so peaceful. Where is this? If it's top secret no worries:)

No, no trip to IKEA today! Hopefully soon. I think I'm already getting that back to school organizing bug! I need to stop and relax and embrace that we still have a full month left! Hope you're enjoying the sun!