Thursday, April 2, 2009

Turning into ....

... fish around here. I think I speak for the entire state when I casually mention that we need some warm air and sunshine in our neck of the woods. It snowed yesterday, on April Fool's Day, some humor this Mother Nature of ours has. I did not find one person laughing.

Spring Break happens tomorrow at precisely 3:40pm. There are little orange dots on the weather forecast for Friday afternoon through Sunday. But the sad part, we are all cheering that we might just match 60 degrees as our high temp. I know people who wear sweaters and hats when it dips to 60 in their state. But guaranteed, I will see people in my city with flip flops and shorts.

For those chasing the sun during holiday, you have my blessing and cheers ... as long as you don't complain to returning to our rain.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

60s is flip-flop and shorts weather around our neck of the woods too! Hope you get some sunshine for your break!

Tina in CT said...

I don't break out the sandals and bermudas until it's in the 70's here in CT.

It got into the high 60's yesterday but I was inside at work until 5:00.