Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tween Closet

Fifth grade is inching close to our front door. It will be my girl's last year in the innocent (yeah, right) elementary school before she is thrown into the wacky world of middle school and pre-teen years. Am I ready? Is she ready?

Looking at her closet this last year has been fun. I wonder when the cool Save The Planet and I Am Important motivational posters will be turned into a celebrity boy craze gallery. Hopefully never, but just in case, I am taking photos and holding on to this sweet age of 10.

*Click on the photo to read posters


2 comments:

crispy said...

I remember doing this to my room in jr. high. I do love the sweetness of her poster choices. She is still little. Whew.

Natalie said...

The pictures she selected to post are precious. They say a lot about her.